Monday, September 12, 2011

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer...But!

Ok, I'm not usually a whiner or complainer AT ALL, however, today, this week really, is an exception. I have just been a Debbie downer when it comes to men, dating, relationships, and all that jazz. I don't know if its hormones or the atmosphere (anyone and anything but me of course....lol)  but I'm not on my game...not like I ever was! Every man I've come across lately are confusing and frustrating the crap out of me...gosh! I'm getting annoyed with men super easy lately, I don't know what the deal is. I LOVE me some men...lol! I've also been getting down on myself asking the questions...Is it me? Is it the Men that I'm going after? Am I too short, too tall, too fat, too skinny (HA! Yea right..lol!), do I smell...I mean DANG I'm running out of questions! Trust I've thought about all possible questions (maybe not). So I guess this is my "whoa is me" post! I'm not usually like this. I have a laissez faire attitude about men...like whatever happens, happens! But not this week, I'm so not in the right head space! Do y'all have moments like this or is it just me PMSing?TMI...lol! What's up with me, SNAP OUT OF IT>>>GOSH LADY!!! {SIGH} 


XoXo
Still single, Cam? HELL YA! 

3 comments:

  1. I definetly know how you feel- when I was single I found dating and meeting men to be somewhat stressful--- so many guys out there are not worth the effort, but there are guys out who are on your level- it just takes longer to find him. I always think of it this way, when you've misplaced something, lets say your keys, you'll always find them at the very last place you look...its the same thing with dating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lool it's funny how i'm kinda going thru dat dis instant....bt mine's not only wiv relatonships....sometimes i reckon it's jst gettin closer to da time of da month lol...too moody nd emotional...bt i guess it's comforting to knw datu r not by urself...so i reckon u shd jst be patient...da right 1 will come along eventually,...;-)...nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I think as women we all go thru those stages. Sometimes you're feeling high on life cause everything is going good. Then sometimes you're down because nothing is going right. Keep your head up. Things will get better. There is a man out there for you, and one day he'll come to you. I have faith in that.

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete