Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Approachable or Not?

So lately I've been told by some guys that I'm unapproachable! Its amazing how the opposite sex perceives you, but unfortunately my girlfriends have told me this as well! I just don't get it, I didn't think I had seemed "stand-offish" or aloof! I am a focused individual and sometimes I guess that can come off as though I have a wall up and no one is allowed in, and guys do not find that attractive! I can understand why guys would not find that attractive, because I don't either.  So I guess I should fix my face and my attitude. But, how? Because how do you fix a problem you were not aware of in the first place? I honestly have no clue how I can fix this problem.  I don't want guys to be turn-off and unable to approach me because they think I'm mean or something of the sort.  I know my friends were just trying to bring this to my attention, but dang, now I'm a little insecure (so does that make me worse off?)! However, when guys actually get up the nerve to talk to me they are surprised that I'm not what they expected (thankfully). So, it would be the other way around, rather than trying to get a guy's attention and keep it; I can keep a guy's attention, but I just don't know how to get it...lol!  I don't know how to soften my face, and I refuse to stroll around with a smile plastered on (maybe that's my problem, I'm noncompliant).  I don't think a guy would want a woman who walks around cheesing all day long, or am I wrong? How do I make this work, I'm focus woman and unfortunately I always have something on my mind controlling my outward appearance.  What's a girl to do? I am genuinely perplexed? Help!?!? 


XoXo,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment